My Specialty Self-Updating. If you are reading this, you’re ready to update. To grow. To learn new tools. To throw out habits that no longer work for you and learn new ones. I like to dig in. Talk about the uncomfortable stuff that lives in our bones. I believe in going back to the moments that shaped us, big or small and looking at them with new tools, a fresh perspective. Squashing false beliefs and reconnecting with your potential in your career, relationships, workouts and LIFE. Let’s Get weird. Cuz you know what? You’re not that weird. Promise.
Street Cred All this and more! I know now to trust my story. From a very young age I knew that I had the gift to help others, but I guess I needed to roll up my sleeves and get dirty in order to learn and grow to better coach you.
- Alcohol and Drug abuse
- Chronic Depression
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Eating disorders (binge eating and also starvation)I have been a size 16 and a size 0.
- Illness and decay in my body as a result of my abusiveness to myself
- Minimal Self Esteem
- No Voice
- Abusive Relationships
- The ability to Disassociate and Disconnect from harmful situations.
- Running away from my fears and challenges vs facing them
- Working a job I hated for many years
- Recurring nightmares
- No physical exercise for years.
- Absolute/Absurd chaotic disorganization