Jackie Kibler (Catalyst Instructor)
My passion is helping you connect with yourself, others, and this amazing life, so that you can live an Inspired Life.
What is an Inspired Life? An Inspired Life is one where you step-up to life (thoughts, actions, what you let affect you). You wake-up knowing that life is working for you, not against you. You face the world with confidence. You recognize the amount of influence you have over the world around you. You know how to take care of yourself when you encounter difficulties. You connect with others who add to your life. You begin to inspire others to step-up in life.
Why I may be a great life coach for you:
- I walk the talk. I do the work every day to make life happen.
- My life’s work has focused on studying health and wellness and using that information to help individuals improve their lives.
- I earned my Ph.D. and have research experience in the field of psychology.
- I have areas of expertise in and have done training seminars on the topics of suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention; crisis intervention and response; self-injurious behaviors; adolescence; wellness.
- I have over 18 years of professional experience.
- I have struggled, like most people have in life. I have gone through relationship issues, struggled financially, dealt with health issues, weight issues, motivation issues, periods of overwhelming depression and anxiety, etc.
- I am very good at helping you identify the issues in your life, helping you choose to step up to life, helping you learn as you go, and supporting you through the process.
I look forward to working with you!
I offer a free 30-minute get-to-know-you session.
You can find some of my writings published in places like Teen Vogue, The Angry Therapist, and The Young Hopeful.
You can connect with me on Instagram: jaxpsych25.