Noelle (Catalyst Instructor)
Noelle is a feminist scholar, coach, and sexologist who specializes in the relationship with the self. Coaching is one of the most effective methods available for using professional support to identify and achieve meaningful goals. Noelle Cordeaux has carved out a unique niche in the world of coaching, combining her cutting edge, evidence based training in the field of coaching with clinical sexology to help her clients gain true progress in the areas of:
- sex and intimacy
- weight loss and body image
- relationships – dating – divorce
- self love and self compassion
- personal confidence
Virtual coaching sessions are phone based. This allows for comfort and anonymity when discussing sensitive issues. The experience of coaching entails intentionally creating a time for growth. Noelle partners with each of her clients to share her expertise and encourage a path of self-exploration and forward movement.
Noelle Cordeaux is a member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation,) holds a B.A. in English Literature from Rutgers University and a Graduate Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas. She currently studies Human Sexuality at Widener University.
A veteran of the wellness industry, Noelle Cordeaux teaches and writes for The Angry Therapist, coaches individual clients, and runs workshops on health and wellness, confidence, goal setting theory, sexuality, relationships, and positive psychology.
Areas of Expertise:
- weight loss/increased energy/self-love
- relationships - break-ups - divorce
- self-sufficiency and confidence
- self-awareness/personal clarity
- overall personal care & life balance
- establishing and achieving life goals
- FREE- 1 time 30 minute free sessions for everyone. Two if you are a student or really financially strapped. Get your butt in gear.
Check out her Grits & Glory Package.
You can follow her here.